Table of Contents
HOME OWNER ASSOCIATION
Connective Realty, LLC Leasing and Management now offers Home Owner Association Management. This service is a tremendous advantage to volunteer based organizations. No matter what the nature of a volunteer based membership organization, there are only three ways to get things done:
- Delegate all functions to volunteers. While this approach may reduce out of pocket costs, it is not necessarily cost effective. The organization that chooses this route sacrifices continuity; risks unintentional errors and omissions in corporate procedures and responsibilities; subjects its timetables and deadlines to the schedule of volunteers who are preoccupied with their personal responsibilities; misses out on valuable professional experience, guidance and input and takes precious time away from volunteers, limiting them from doing what they do best—namely running their own businesses.
- Hire a full-time staff. The benefits of a full time staff are obvious: They are all there when you need them; they are well informed and dedicated to your organizational goals and objectives; they are trained in the corporate responsibilities of non- profit organizations; they also provide professional guidance and knowledge.
- Contract with Connective Realty, LLC Leasing and Management, to handle all your association duties. We offer all the benefits of the other two options, plus additional benefits and none of the drawbacks. Most of the time, this outsourcing is done at a lower cost. Most leaders of non-profit organizations will tell you that this is the most cost - effective way to get the job done.
We offer HOA management to include but not limited to the following:
- All accounting, invoicing and collection of dues.
- Work closely with the Board of Directors to keep the subdivision in good repair.
- Schedule board meetings, prepare agenda based on the direction of Board President, provide Sign in sheet and take notes during the meeting. Provide an overview of current condition of the association.
- Follow procedures set forth by Board of Directors in reference to delinquent accounts, file liens against property as needed.
- Handle all correspondence with Home Owners, title companies on title transfers, etc.
- Provide constant monitoring of the subdivision to ensure that all homeowners are following the Covenants and Deed Restrictions. Make contact with homeowners and correct all violations.
In additions to these benefits, the most valuable benefit of all is that delegating the day to day business matters to Connective Realty, LLC Leasing and Management frees the organizations leaders to focus totally on the organization’s mission rather than dealing with administrative tasks.
Connective Realty, LLC, Leasing and Management has a proven track record in HOA management, and would love the opportunity to meet with your organization to develop a program to suit all of your management needs.
2Manage as an Individual
With every association we serve comes new challenges, new opportunities and a new way to manage success. We offer our clientele a wide-base of collective know how. We offer the knowledge to support you in various fields ranging from accounting to grounds maintenance and everything in between. We are focused on providing superior service with the definitive results that ensure success and longevity for our communities.
Here are just a few of the ways we provide proactive association management for people like you every day:
- Productive board and annual meetings
- Comprehensive inspections
- Daily on-site management of single-family neighborhoods, townhomes, condominiums, lofts master planned communities, planned unit developments, subdivision, commercial buildings and more.
- Maintenance of records of all contracts, warranties, and other items important to the verification of services performed on the property.
We work closely with developers before you break ground. This partnership helps safeguard against liabilities and minimize risks. We are your partner to protect the long term viability of your communities.
We understand the needs of developers and builders alike. You have a vision of greatness for your project. What you now need is an approach to help you complete that vision. We have the experience to understand the fine details before, during, and after development. From planning and construction, marketing and the transition to new buyers, Connective Realty, LLC is the one constant all parties can count on through each phase of your project-at all times looking to protect the viability of each community that we represent.
Here are just a few of the ways we can help you with every phase of development:
- Project planning, including architectural and document review
- Budget creation, including initial operational budget
- Rules and Regulations, including the creation of an and enforcement procedures of the association
- Opening operations, including preparation for developer/management relationships
- Prepare strategy for resident communications, including Welcome Book and move in programs
- Conduct meeting to ensure timely and complete transition from developer/builder to owners
4Association Management and the Bottom Line
We take not only the more visible side of association management seriously, but we also believe strong financial management and controls help ensure the gains in long-term value for your community.
Here are just a few of the financial services we provide to your Association:
- Provide personalized financial service per community.
- Present comprehensive financial reports as you require.
- Reconcile all bank accounts
- Prepare and distribute checks
- Accounts payable entry and procession
- Record, code, and preserve invoices
- Conduct billing and collection of association assessments
- Send delinquency notices and violation letters
Through the varied services listed above, we believe that we can customize a plan that will work for each individual association.